Do you love timesheets? How about memes? Then, you’re going to love these funny timesheet memes that we’ve put together! Timesheets can be tricky to keep up with and often create a lot of stress and headaches at work.
But today, we bring you some pretty hilarious memes about timesheets to break up the monotony of writing them — and maybe even put a smile on your face.
Check out these timesheet memes, and then share those that make you laugh in the comments below!
25 Witty Timesheet Memes That Will Crack You Up Source
To claim that timesheets cause staff worry is an understatement. That may be why most people wait till the last minute to submit them.
All you know for sure is that it means more Teams notifications, reminder emails, and of course, hilarious memes.
Every week, your staff is entertained with fresh memes freshly produced!
How do you find the time to create new ones?
You’re clearly taking a little assistance from blogs like ours!
You’ve come up with a great plan. Don’t worry. We won’t tell them; it’ll be our secret.
Let’s have a look at 25 hilarious timesheet memes that you may use for your next reminder email-
Let The Meme Fun Begin-
1. Do It Today Only
With Clark Gable’s iconic statement, you can get right to the point. This meme will ensure that your workers submit their timesheets on time!
2. “Hello, Yes, Submit Your Timesheet, Like, Yesterday”
It may seem like all you do is send reminder after reminder to your employees about time reporting.
3. No One is Excused From Filling Timesheets
Darth Vader clearly understands the importance of a timesheet, and you don’t want to activate his evil side!
4. Out of nowhere, you get a mind-blowing idea.
While you may expect your employees to follow the rules, what if they purposefully delay handing in their timesheets because they genuinely enjoy your funny timesheet reminder memes?
5. You Don’t Want to Wait Indefinitely, After all.
We don’t want you to devote all of your time waiting for that delayed timesheet so you can begin processing payroll.
6. If Your Staff Finds It Difficult To Recall, Gently Send A Reminder.
It’s time to flex your creative muscles and think outside the box.
7. Look, What We Have Got For Our Music Lovers
Send this timesheet reminder meme to your staff to encourage them to submit their timesheets on time.
It’s guaranteed to have them singing this catchy tune all day!
8. It’s Time For Some Oprah
Every team member is required to submit their timesheet. You suppose they’d be aware of this by now.
But hey, maybe Oprah will persuade them.
9. Waiting Can Bring Back Memories of the Good Old Days
You could easily fall in love with the old days when punchcards were standard and you didn’t have to worry about tracking down each inconvenient timesheet.
10. Hold On, Is It Really Your Mistake?
Maybe you, as a supervisor, are equally to blame.
Isn’t it true that you frequently urge your staff to fulfil deadlines, put their job first and improve workflows?
It’s no surprise that without meaning to, you may have convinced them their timesheets were less important.
11. Then You Will Never Forget Your Pending Tasks
12. You could even start Contemplating If You Don’t Pay Much Attention To It.
You may begin to examine yourself in order to figure out what you could have done differently.
Maybe you should’ve sent more reminders?
After all, your full-time workers and freelancers are busy individuals, and they may forget things.
13. When No Other Method Works, What You Can Do Is Just- Scream !!
Avoid creating toxic work culture by screaming instead share toxic coworkers’ memes.
If they only submitted their timesheets on time, all of this may have been avoided.
14. Do You Have Any Reason For Not Filling Timesheets?
It might be the perfect excuse for not completing the timesheets.
15. What Late Timesheets Can Do To Your Career
16. When Employees Don’t Fill their Timesheets. Managers Be Like
If your co-workers are called out for late timesheets, you may devote hours to daydreaming about the many methods to reprimand them. Maybe you can try such memes for co-workers.
17. When You Got Something You Have Been Looking For Ages
Wait, maybe it is? It is!
It’s a finished timesheet that only took three reminders to complete!
18. It Seems Like A Great Deal To Seal
It’s all because employees took your kind reminder about the timesheet seriously.
Now, you and your employee are on the road to success.
19. When You Know Who The Real Heroes Are
We know your employees are your heroes when they complete their timesheets.
20. Whenever Employees Forget To Sign The Timesheets
21. May Be Sometimes You Wish If You Can Give Such T-shirts To Everyone
You may just pull off casual Friday by wearing this particular Friday meme t-shirt.
22. Employees Filling Timesheets At The Eleventh Hour
23. Situation Of Every Employee After Completing Their Timesheets
Timesheets done. Call for Celebration.
24. When You Don’t Want Any Pain and Suddenly Remember “Timesheets”
Send such tired memes to remind your employees to accurately fill timesheets.
25. Is There Any Better Way Of Remembering Timesheets?
But what if we told you there is another way to do things?
What if you can set automated reminders and not have to worry about incomplete timesheets anymore?
How Can You Easily Manage Timesheets?
Why use old spreadsheets and templates to keep track of employee time when so much other technology is available?
Go for Workstatus, a robust time tracking and productivity management solution that’s trusted by both big and small enterprises.
Here, you can see what it can do for you-
- All employee work time will be automatically tracked.
- Monitor the activities of your workforce in real-time to determine how they spend their working hours.
- Align your projects with your existing financial plan for the most significant results.
- Send alert notifications to staff after a period of inactivity to avoid time theft.
- It will automate your payroll process so you can manage your in-house, remote, and freelancer workers.
After Using Workstatus’ Online Timesheet Feature, Employees Be Like-
There is no need to chase down every employee and attempt to check their schedule to see if they’ve fudged some data, as timesheets no longer have to be a complicated process.
Instead, use a time tracking software like Workstatus to generate timesheets automatically and even simplify payroll processing so you can concentrate on fewer niche memes (or more! We don’t think it’s fair to judge).