Secrets to Streamlined Workflows & Empowered Teams

Ideas, best practices, innovation insights from thought leadership.

July 7, 2023

SMART Goals for HR Managers: Driving Results And Excellence

Introduction Setting SMART goals is essential for HR managers to make a meaningful impact on their organizations.  However, 67% of HRs fail to set SMART goals and end up facing a certain set of challenges such as: Lack of clarity Unrealistic goals Poor time management No task prioritization Decreased productivity In this blog post, we […]

Read More
July 5, 2023

How to Deal With Unproductive Employees: Top 11 Parameters

Introduction Dealing with unproductive employees is like solving a complex puzzle, requiring patience, strategic thinking, and the right pieces to fall into place. It not only affects individual performance but can also significantly impact the morale and overall productivity of the entire team. Nearly 79% of companies don’t have a productivity tracking system to distinguish […]

Read More
June 30, 2023

Buddy Punching: What It Is And Effective Prevention Strategies

Have you ever seen employees covering for their co-workers by punching their time cards? Or maybe you’ve noticed inconsistencies in your payroll records, making you question your workforce’s honesty. If so, welcome to the world of “buddy punching,” where one employee punches in for another, causing payroll and HR issues for your business. With such […]

Read More
June 28, 2023

Project Management: Tips and Tools for Success

A reliable Project Management (PM) system is crucial for achieving project goals, ensuring smooth workflows, and maximizing team productivity. However, only 25% of organizations use a PM tool in any capacity. The remaining 75% of companies still use Excel or other below-average tools. As a result, they are unable to: Track KPIs in real-time Automate scheduling tasks […]

Read More
June 26, 2023

Prevent Data Theft with Workstatus: A Guide for Businesses

Data theft has become a significant concern for companies of all sizes. Safeguarding sensitive information is paramount to achieve the following: Protecting financial assets Maintaining customer trust Avoiding legal repercussions This guide explores how Workstatus, a workforce management software, can help organizations prevent data theft and ensure robust data security. Let’s dive in-  Understanding Data […]

Read More
June 21, 2023

Best Productivity Tools for Small Business & Remote Teams

Productivity plays a significant in defining the success of any organization. Nearly 81% of small businesses fail to make it big due to poor productivity. Poor productivity leads to critical issues, such as: Missed deadlines Financial losses Ineffective scheduling Employee burnout Low customer satisfaction Is there a way out of the productivity slump? Yes. Productivity Tracking […]

Read More
June 19, 2023

Which Is The Best Business Management Software?

Selecting the best business management software is a critical decision for companies. Companies require such tools to overcome the modern-day challenges of the workplace, such as: Lack of centralized data Inaccurate Time Tracking Manual Reporting Limited Insights Inefficient Workflow However, with numerous tools in the market, finding the ideal software that aligns with specific business […]

Read More
June 15, 2023

9 Tips & Benefits Of Outsourcing Services For Your Business

In today’s global economy, outsourcing has become a strategic choice for companies seeking cost-effective solutions and access to specialized skills. Countries like India and China have become prominent destinations, transforming into IT hubs where companies can find skilled & affordable resources. Source: ISG To effectively manage operations and projects in these outsourcing countries, companies can leverage […]

Read More
June 14, 2023

Workflow Management Software To Work Faster

Welcome to the world of workflow management software, where productivity meets efficiency and work gets done faster than ever before. In today’s business environment organizations strive to streamline their operations to stay ahead of the competition. A lot of the streamlining depends on how efficiently you are able to manage time. This is where workflow […]

Read More